Encyclopaedia of DesignTheory:
The editor is grateful to the following people who have written material or
supplied information for the Encyclopaedia.
- R. A. Bailey
- Topic essays on ``Latin squares: equivalence and equivalents'' and
``Estimation and variance in block designs''
- Examples of association scheme, quasi-complete Latin square, semi-Latin
- Use of Latin squares in experimental design
- Glossary entries on lattice designs and related concepts
- Thomas Britz
- Topic essay on ``Partially ordered sets''
- Donald Preece
- Example of a tight single-change covering design
- Several glossary entries
Table of contents |
Peter J. Cameron
14 September 2004